Fibr & Cloth Studio
March 25th, 2023 - Virtual Workshop: Zero Waste Drafting for Beginners
Couldn't load pickup availability
This workshop will break down the fundamentals of drafting and sewing with zero waste sewing patterns.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn why zero waste sewing patterns are important to sustainability
- Learn the benefits of sewing with zero waste patterns
- Learn the best way to adapt zero waste sewing patterns to your body
- Learn the tools needed to draft a zero waste pattern on fabric
- Learn how to adjust fabric layout widths to meet your needs
- Leave with the confidence to sew your next zero waste sewing pattern!
Saturday, March 25th
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR CLASS IS 3/17
You will be sent the Zoom login a week beforehand along with a list of supplies to bring to the virtual workshop. Recording and playback for this workshop will be available 24 hours after the class.